Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Midsummer Day's Dream


I have the pleasure of having one of my oldest and dearest friends staying with me for a few days.  She came all the way from Paphos (which is 1.5 hours away, oh the distance!) and thus I decided to go with her for a walk to one of our lovely parks here in Nicosia.  We mostly went there for old times sake since that was our hangout back in our uni days :)

While we were there I could not help it but take a few pictures of the park for your eyes only. It is a fairly big park with a lot of space for children to run around, ride their bikes, play football and in general have a relaxed and fun day with their parents.

This little guy came to greet us as soon as we entered the park so I couldn't help but take its picture


The grass area is an ideal place for children to ride their bikes and for those who wish to play a friendly game of football


A little girl with no worries with her little pink bike, this is the life!


taking a stroll in this kind of scenery actually makes it a pleasant one!


This is kind of a famous bridge since a lot of local tv series will employ it for their romantic scenes


Don't feel like riding your bike of playing football? You can spread your blanket on the grass and have a nice picnic :)


What would be better than chilling between 3 palm trees?


And of course what park would be complete without a "waterfall"?

Till next time:) x

2 comments:

  1. Is that a pink mosquito? Either way it's beautiful and your photo does it justice for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have no idea, it was literally the first thing I took a picture of as soon as I got there! Thank you so much :)

      Delete